Services designed with knowledge and care
Our services have been carefully designed to give you access to expertise, systems and knowledge in a way that can be tailored to meet your exact needs. Whether you are looking for a simple outsourcing solution or a partner to handle every aspect of your payroll administration, you will find Pay Check friendly, efficient and cost effective.
Fully managed payroll
We handle more than 50,000 payslips a month for 1,500 clients either weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly. Our fully managed outsourced payroll service is charged at an agreed monthly fee with no hidden surprises and includes:
- Web or email payslips
- PAYE registration
- Bespoke paperless reporting
- Management of statutory responsibilities including SSP and SMP
Our comprehensive Auto Enrolment Services have been designed to support all clients and situations, whether you have yet to reach your staging date or have already staged. Choose from one of three solutions:
- Auto Enrolment Service suitable for clients yet to stage, who are looking for a totally integrated solution with a Legal and General pension scheme.
- Auto Enrolment Transfer, suitable for clients who have staged but are now looking for a fully integrated solution. This can be offered by transferring to a Scottish Widows pension scheme.
- Auto Enrolment administration and support for those with their own pension arrangements.
- Find out more in our special Auto Enrolment section here
Let us take responsibility for your payroll from start to finish; as a licenced commercial BACS bureau we can transmit payments to employees on your behalf. Click here for full details.
Our web payslip service gives you and your employees access to payslips, P60’s and P11D’s (see our P11D Submission Service below) from a secure website 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our service includes the option of including your own logo. Click here for full details
Experience, resource and knowledge vary from client to client. That is why we provide a range of additional services, all cost effectively priced, to provide support when you need it. Please click on the links below for details of other services that may help you:
Specialist partner services
There are times when complex issues require very specific expertise, such as the ones detailed below:
- PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Employment Status
- Conducting PAYE and NIC Health Checks/Compliance Reviews
- Advice on Termination Payments
- IR35 Issues
- Review and drafting of Expenses Policy documents
Sarah Lawrence-Williams is an employment tax specialist with many years’ experience gained with the Inland Revenue and large accountancy practices. Pay Check are happy to recommend Sarah for cost effective advice and compliancy solutions. To contact Sarah Lawrence-Williams direct, please email firstname.lastname@example.org